Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The Legacy

Why 45? It's my bike. It's about my everyday riding experience on the road, some may find it boring, some may find it exciting, some may find it corny, some may find it cool... and all sorts of reaction. Those who are into mechanics may think I'm fraggin', some may think I'm just bullshitting. It's for you to decide, read it for entertainment purposes.

Why did I start this crap? Simply because my daily riding experience is full of crap, I don't know why. It even astonishes myself, why do I have such a "fulfilling" experience on the road EVERYDAY. I don't understand, is it because of my riding style, or simply because I'm an event-attractor... haha... God knows.

Info on the bike:
Model: Phantom
Chassis: TA200
Make: Honda
Displacement: 197cm³(CC)
Horsepower: 18.9 hp
Dry Weight: 140kg
0 - 100 (km/h): 11.9s *
Top Speed: 148km/h *

* Results tested by me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home