Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The "Lao-K"

Event dated 25th June, 2004.

It was a new day that I discovered these Yamaha old-Ks are not that slow actually...

Usual route, from Corporation Road up PIE. This middle-aged man probably has a problem with his hands or what, just couldn't stop revving up his engine. I thought maybe he was deaf. He gonna race with his frigged Yamaha or what.

I followed him from the road into the slip road up the expressway, wondering how fast could he run. He didn't take very long to bore me, thus I throttled and went pass him.

The sense of guilt probably crept up to me after I overtook that uncle, thus I took a plunge down the bend from PIE into KJE at about 120, trying to get away from the uncle. To my surprise, at the end of the exit, the uncle was right on my tail!! I could imagine the finesse the uncle was taking trying to keep up with me after I overtook him! Serious shit!

I think he tried very hard to keep up with me on KJE, I couldn't stand the high-pitched revs from his bike. Deep inside me, I waved good bye to him. Off I go. 120, 130... Bye...

But he did surprise me, and I was kinda impressed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home