Friday, October 28, 2005

Tonsillectomy

You know, couple of days ago, I just had an operation. Tonsillectomy.

Basically it's a surgical operation to remove this 2 pieces of flesh on the throat beside the Uvula called the Tonsils. Till today, I still don't understand what made me so determined at that point of time to remove these 2 poor tonsils. I regret.

It's 5:53 am now. 4th day after the op. I got startled by the pain so much that I couldn't sleep. I popped 2 of these codeine paracetamols which was prescribed to me as painkillers. To be frank, they rock. But they wouldn't rock if the post-op effects were drastic. Fuck the op. I thoroughly regret it.

Tonsils are basically flesh on your throat which constitutes part of our human immune system. Its function is to... I think block of foreign objects/germs or whatsoever consumed throughout the mouth. However, it's the main cause of sore throat, infection or whatsoever crap which you call it Tonsillitis. Well, here and then you might get sore throats here and your doctor tells you tonsils are swelling, that's it.

WELL FUCK THE TONSILLITIS. I rather have tonsillitis and sore throats once a month than fucking take them off. Because of this fucking op, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't talk. Well? I lost fucking 4kgs since the op, an average of 1 kg a day. Well? FUCK THE WEIGHT LOSS, I'm HUNGRY!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger John Hartley said...

Hello 45, This is the first time I've seen your blog - pretty cool. I was searching for information on BMW Z6 when I found it. Power, speed and roadholding are my main interest which is why I was looking for BMW Z6, but it was good to see your blog. Keep blogging!

1:16 PM  
Blogger John Hartley said...

Hi 45, That's an interesting blog you do there. I found it when I was looking for fast cars, but found your blog worth reading. Thanks. I'm really a nut for fast cars, but see you around. Rex

9:11 AM  
Blogger John Hartley said...

Helelo 45, Hmmm, that's an unusual blog. Found it when searching for vintage porsche racing cars for sale. I'm mad about vintage porsche racing cars for sale but found yours a good one. All the best, R

9:25 AM  
Blogger Yashila said...

nice guide! thank you!/I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.
BF Goodrich Tires

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home