Sunday, June 05, 2005

I'm a Prophet

Wah biang... I so zhun ah. Was just talking about riders with inadequate riding gears and saw a man lying flat at the exit of Grange Road into PIE. He was exactly wearing shorts, shirt and sandals... With his scooter far away from him. I commend the acts of fellow motorcyclists who stopped to help him and directed the traffic away, I feel proud being a motorcyclist too.

However, I'm sure the infliction of injuries on the scooter motorist was not any minor. Though he was lying flat, I could see him communicating with the other motorcyclist who stopped by at the side trying to help. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but it's most likely a case of poor defensive riding, or machine fault. If it had been a case of piston jam, learning how to skid would have saved his life. However, I'm sure he could have got up if he wore protective gears. I'm sure of that.

Please do not let this happen to you my fellow riders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home