Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The R6

Event dated on 26th June, 2004.

KJE again, but this time down on exit into BKE.

I didn't mean to challenge the R6, I know I'm in no "power" to do that anyway. But he was just too slow. Upon reaching the exit, it was this nice down slope. I was at about 140, and the R6 was thrown behind me. Maybe he took it as a challenge and sped up, we swerve into the bend at about 110. Either he didn't want to or he didn't have the balls to, he slowed down. Gradually lost him at the exit, I was already at 120.

I thought he didn't want to keep up with it, but suddenly the R6 appeared in my mirror. Pushing his engine hard and I estimated it at about 150 or 160, zooming past me. I think he really couldn't keep up at the corner, trying to take revenge at the straight. I'm not trying to say I could outrun a R6 at a corner, but probably it's the rider that shames the R6. Besides, mine is just a really tiny cruiser...

Info
Model: YZF R6
Make: Yamaha
Displacement: ~600cm³
Type: Sports/Race
Engine: DOHC Inline-4 (I THINK)

It probably has more than 80 horses on it.

On the previous post -
"Lao K"

Model: RXK or something..? really old model
Make: Yamaha
Displacement: ~124cm³
Type: Street/AH PEK BIKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home