Saturday, December 02, 2006

Big Boyz Toyz!

Reached Shiwei's place at about 12.10pm as the 3 of us were supposed to meet for lunch first. I was supposed to be meeting up with some guys from the bike forum, but the sgbikes forum had been down for severals days and to no avail... I guess it was unanimously called off.

Upon reaching the Big Boyz Toyz exhibition, I looked around for the bikers, but none had seem to turn up. The first booth upon entering the hall was Mah Motor's fleet of exotic motorcycles...


The 2.3 litre Triumph Rocket cruiser... Overwhelming...


Only up to 220km/h? For a 2300 CC bike?


Some Triumph bike again... Which I couldn't remember the model...


Its instrument panel. Looks very decent.


As I walked further in, I saw the MV Agusta F4 1000. Classified as a high-end superbike, but dulls in comparison to the Jap bikes. The only reason why it was such a head turner is because of its exclusivity and exhorbitant cost, nothing really special.


Together with the critic-praised Triumph Daytona, a 630+ CC bike if I'm not wrong. Well received for its low end driveability and track flickability. Definitely exotic as I've yet to see one on the road.


The bike that Shiwei loved. One of the best designed bikes for the 2B class. Not for its price though.

To the right side of the Mah Motor's booth, was a display of AutoBahn's fleet of exotic cars...


Took a few pictures of different exotic cars, only to find the Rolls Royce slightly better looking.


And ofcourse the Ferrari Modena. The models screwed up the Porsche photos, so I didn't upload them. :P


The engine bay of a 1970 MG.

Came across Swee Lee. Total disappointment. Most of them were guitars, and only a Ludwig drumset, with awful sounding cymbals.

And a super expensive guitar.



And a Joe Satriani amp with top rack.

Walking around... Saw more and more cars and nothing but cars... And some boats, which I didn't bother to take pictures of.


An Evo with lots of vinyl displayed on the Hot Stuff booth.


Came this booth where I saw a Daihatsu Copen. Classified as a K-car in Japan. Probably the 1st time I've seen this in Singapore, or is the 2nd...? I like convertible automation. Reminds me of the new MX-5 :)

There was this booth which was promoting the D1 Grand Prix held in Malaysia, originally based in Japan. Lotsa drift cars.

The Malaysian D1 car, Nissan 240SX I think.


The Skyline with retractable headlights.

As we rounded up the whole place and contemplating whether to proceed to the restricted areas which required us to pay, we chose to head off to the Sitex beside the Big Boyz Toyz exhibition... Pretty boring. No pictures. We headed off to Bugis as Weikang went seperate ways to meet up with a friend.

Just as we were about to leave... I saw this 06 CBR1000 with MotoGP styled Arrow dual exhausts, with carbon fibre clutch protector.

Nice. Better than those on display. LoL.


On the way to Bugis, ECP.

Okay, I'm not holding back on this one. Some noob parked his fat Mercs on a whole stretch of Motorcycle lots in Bugis carpark.


Hah... WTH. Mercs big fuck?

After having dinner in the Burger King, we headed back to Bugis Junction. While in Bugis Junction, something really caught my attention from far...

Wao... To my surprise... It's made of crystals and diamonds!


Check this out!


The close up for you. The star on top of the christmas tree is covered with diamonds!! Stun it and I will be rich! Haha!

Got damn tired and headed back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home