Tuesday, July 06, 2004

London Cab Fucker

London cabs, you know? Taxis with big tops... What the hell. Taxi drivers are all bastards aren't they? I mean most... Before I go,

- DISCLAIMER -
All blog entries created in this blog are purely FICTIONAL and for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES only. Any resemblance, recognition or deja vu, is purely coincidental. If any content appears explicit to you, then close your eyes and shut off the damn browser.

Oh yeah, back to taxis... yeah even though my dad was once a taxi driver, yeah, taxi drivers are still bastards, mostly.

Event dated ... I can't remember. The day after I got my bike repaired.

Bad mood was clouding over me, the engine oil screwed up everything. I will stick to my Mobil ONE upon the next 2k km mileage. The C-----l 20W-50 4T SUCKS BIG TIME, the acceleration is worse than that of a tortoise... I can't believe this shit, and it's giving me stiff gear shifts. I feel damn sick of this stupid bike now.

Back from town on BKE towards woodlands, haven't had a good day since the service. Bad weather and traffic is adding on my agony, not to mention bad drivers. Of all times, this london cabby had to appear and spark off the fire inside me. I wonder if he had a problem with me or the traffic.

As I was aligning nearer to the lane divider while there was no signaling intention to change the lane(bikers have this habit of travelling aligned to the lane dividers as they will overtake between congested traffic anytime), I waited patiently behind this white car(think it was a Sunny or Lancer) to shift out as it signalled its intention to move out from the 1st lane left to the slower. As the white car shifts out from its lane, I budged the bike intending to move around and overtake it from its right. Just when I was about to move, this fucked up london cab behind me sped up and squeezed me from the tight space which was about half a lane, between me and the expressway railing. In the midst of the overtaking.

I was like... "what the fuck, that could have killed me!". Infuriated ofcourse, is he dying to speed or speeding to die?! What's the hurry man, it's not as he could be any faster than me in that congested traffic. Heated up, I rolled on the throttle and overtook the cabby and went right infront of the cabby, travelling in the middle of the lane. Just to make sure there's no more room for the cabby to overtake from either spaces. Out of my surprise, the cabby flashed at me, despite there were cars infront of me. I guess he was trying to tell me, "fuck off". I sort of get the hint. I jammed the brakes.

I think I gave the driver a little surprise, because I could see his light beams flickering up and down, its traction was pressing hard on the suspensions because of the immediate brakings... haha. Think he got pissed and started horning at me, they sounded more like mosquito buzzes though. I slowed down all the way from about 100km/h to about 60km/h on the 1st lane of the expressway, could feel the desperation of the damned london cab. Stretches of cars behind began to sound their horns in harmony... Think it was time to move off anyway.

Despite that the bike lost some engine power from the inferior lubrication, I still managed to pull away. I think the cab tried to catch up, but was held behind by the traffic.

-Morale of the Story-
Don't fuck around with bikers, they're small, that doesn't mean you have a hold over them. All road users should treat each other without discrimination, whether it being a pedesterian, cyclist, skateboards, motorcyclists, or whatever. It's only a matter of time where you get your desserts if you lay down your dirty tracks everywhere. Because there's always someone righteous and fiercer, if not, there's always TP(Traffic Police).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home