Friday, June 03, 2005

The Everyday Commuter

To those whom you think you are using the motorcycle as a form of transport only, and you think upgrading your handling skills is not necessary as you do not have to push your bike any similarly to racing. You are FUCKING WRONG.

A rider does not even have to use half of its bike's capable banking angle when commuting as a daily transport, but what if you went into the slip road into the expressway off KJE into BKE, and it's a decreasing radius corner. Will you hit the brakes and slow down and felt as if you lose your balls while you can actually bank lower to clear the corner with confidence?

A rider does not expect the use of 100% braking if he does not ride fast. The car in front of you jammed its brake but you skidded and bite the car's bumper. How many of you so-called singapore veteran fagg riders know you are supposed to use front brakes more than rear brakes? Even if i skidded my rear wheel, can I remain in control and regain traction?

The fact is that I can do all these, I can even ski my wheels out of a corner. The fact is that I'm educated and trained to do this. Not just to handle track capabilities, but to save my own life and NCD/B(no claim bonus from insurance).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home