Sunday, July 25, 2004

Frightened

I lost my confidence in handling corners these days. It's either braking too late or too early, or overspeeding the corner. My weight-shifting has also turned rather slow these days, I kinda lack the balls to do a fast bend... I lost the concentration in hitting the apex.

Perhaps something is bothering me, partially because of the foot pegs. The foot pegs are eating into the rubber due to the abrasion on the road floor, I will be dead if my dad finds out. But it is mainly matters of the heart that's bothering me. So I guess I won't be writing anymore new entries till I regain my confidence on the road. I'm beginning to feel that my bike is just a transport.

Thanks to those who have supported this blog... I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home